Question about East Coast / West Coast

Hi there! My wife and I started WoW earlier this year and have since been looking for an Alliance guild without much luck on Stormrage. Evolved looks like a great fit, but I noticed it’s on Proudmoore, which is a West Coast server while we live on the East Coast.

Before we spend a decent chunk of change on transfers I figured it was worth asking - when do most of your guild events start? We have two little ones so generally we can play between 8pm-11pm Eastern (5pm-8pm Pacific). I saw the raids fit this slot which is great, but what about everything else? Also curious if any EC players have had any challenges with latency, etc.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hello! My husband and myself server transferred to head over here and join Evolved a year ago now. We live on the eastern side too. Our raids start at 9pm EST (6pm server). Raid runs for 2 hours. On Friday and Saturdays, there is an additional optional hour, so max 9-12. There are people online through the day, and it really seems to pick up around 8pm EST. Honestly, the time zone works well for me. I usually log in after dinner, and have time to finish all those fun dailies before people start grouping up for keys or raiding. During the week, people mostly start logging off around 11-midnight, a bit later on Friday and Saturday. As far as latency, no problems at all.

If you’re curious, join our discord server. You’ll have to connect your account here with our discord in the #bot-spam channel. Once you do that, you will have access to the whole Evolved community. Read over our chats, or even hop in to a talk channel and meet us.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Discord: Meddah#5457
IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore

1 Like

Thank you! That is helpful info especially since you are in a similar situation. I’ll follow-up on Discord. Appreciate your reply!

1 Like