Raiders - BoD & CoS AoTC

Raiders please respond if you are missing AoTC from either BoD or CoS.

BoD:
Bellamio
RegalBrawler
Zidarr
Ddeath
Mintolos
Star
Dhaxis
Gromino
Glitter
Pipwink
Jazmina
Hideko
Cataclysm
Austaria

CoS:
Gurina
Jazmina
Kithain
Minerva
Austaria
Gneehye
Mársel
Pipwink
Regalsoul
Shõts
Tsò
Dirtydotz
Bellamio
Glitter
Ahmishcyborg
Didymus
Hideko

what if were just a member but want both

As we approach end of raid tier we tend to run more open raids and there are more chances to get more people through, however we are committed to getting those who have been raiding the whole tier through first.

make sense… at this point, I can luckily to start raiding again… ( had no internet )

I am missing AoTC for both raids

I’m missing CoS.

I’m missing BoD

Thanks for the AotC for BoD! I still need first kills from Rasta to Blockade though so hopefully I get to do one of those at some point

I also would like to point out that I am fine to be sat so that other people can get their AotC in the meantime.

I am missing aotc for both raids

I’m no longer a “raider”… rank and all :*( but I never got BoD AOTC and I felt like I raided throughout it. Is there anyway I can be hooked up with one of those? I’m not concerned about cos cause I didn’t progress it. If not I totally understand. I just wanted to ask. :slight_smile:

Glimmer, we have a AotC lockout for this week. If you can make it this week to raid we can get it for you.

I could still us BoD AoTC but if I don’t get it, not too worried. I know I am crazy busy right now,lol.

Rut and I would like to get this if possible.

Thanks