Season 4 KSM needed keys

It’s that time of the M+ season again. List what keys you need in a 15 in time. So others can share keys that are needed. As always these are not carry runs. Please be able to play your class to the best of your ability. Also we have months before the pre patch so don’t be discouraged if you need a lot. By the end of the tier we’ll probably be living in M+.

Bluerofl- Havoc DH

Complete

Redmorphosis - Havoc DH

Needs:
All – Please take me with you if you see me on. Haven’t had time to work on this yet. :slight_smile:

I still “need” everything but Motherlode and Workshop, but no rush.

Arexan - Holy Priest

Needs:
Workshop, Junkyard, King’s Rest, Tol, Waycrest, Freehold, Atal

Drinky - Yes

Needs:
Shrine, Temple, Workshop, Junkyard, KR, TD, ML, AD

Jaydogg- Ehn Shaman

Needs:
Work, Waycrest, Freehold, Underrot, Siege, Shrine, Motherload, Tol, Yard

Meddah - rdruid

Done! Thanks friends!!! <3

Nayame - Beast Mastery Hunter

Needed Keys:
Underrot / Kings Rest / Temple of Sethralis / Mechagon Workshop / Waycrest / Atal Dazar / Tol Dagor / Mechagon Junkyard / Siege of Boralus / Shrine of the Storm

So, yeah, a lot >>

Disjoint – AD, Shrine, Motherload, Kings Rest, Waycrest

Jaydogg- Ehn Shaman

Needs:
Waycrest, Siege, Tol, Yard

Mavis- Shadow/Disc Priest

UR,Shrine,Temple

I still need to time 15s in:

• Freehold
  • Atal’Dazar
  • Workshop
  • Shrine of the Storm
  • Tol Dagor
  • Siege of Boralus

Pugging has not been working for me… even this week.

Thanks!

Update:

Needed Keys: Underrot / Temple of Sethralis / Mechagon Workshop / Atal Dazar / Tol Dagor / Mechagon Junkyard / Siege of Boralus

Just have Siege left last one.

Update:

Needed Keys: Temple of Sethralis / Mechagon Workshop / Atal Dazar / Tol Dagor / Siege of Boralus

Capture

I need the above in a 15, but I’m up to run anything! If you see me on and need a mediocre DPS, give a shout! (Druwor)

Need all 15’s but Tol Dagor, King’s Rest, and Waycrest Manor. Main is Oassiss, if Im on invite me. My toon is geared, just need a group.

Huane - Fury Warrior

All but THE MOTHERLOAD!

deleted done