Seeking membership

Hi everyone!

I’ve just returned from a lengthy hiatus. To my chagrin, my guild has all but vanished, so I decided new faction, new server. I found Evolved which has the promise of new friendships and a community feel, which is what is most important.

I’ve played off and on for far, far too long, and enjoy most of what the game has to offer. However, as it is a fresh start, I’m bouncing between several low level characters to decide what I want to focus on. Hopefully you’re alt friendly!

Thanks for your consideration! Hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. : I am not…shall we say, technically sound with Discord. I may need some gentle guidance in the right direction!

Hello @duskfell! We are super excited to have you join us! The easiest way to get an invite is of course to hop in Discord and ask if an officer is around for an invite. And don’t worry if you need some gentle guidance for Discord, we are always happy to help. You can also just do a /who Evolved in game and whisper any member to see if an officer is around as well!!

And we are definitely alt friendly in WoW-A side of Evolved. I know myself have a couple that I wished I had more time to play! Maybe one day :wink:

Look forward to getting to know you and I will see you in game!
Welcome again to Evolved!!