Star Wars: The Old Republic - General Infomation

Server: Star Forge ---------- Faction: Empire

Introduction

Evolved is starting a new saga within our community. With this new adventure it will mean we have a long road ahead of us moving forward. It’s going to take a lot of hard work and team work to attempt to build this new casual game up into something more. We will try to progress as far as we can through Story’s, Leveling, PvP content hopefully working our way up to end game raids.

Evolved Information

With everything that is going on we have decided to go with the Server: Star Forge and will be starting our community with the Faction: Empire. We are aware that this may not be what you all hoped for but we are sorry that we cannot please everyone as much as we attempt to do so. We are going to attempt to also recruit some new members as well and will set up a recruitment post that we will need assistance on keeping bumped. More people means that we can do more content for PvE, PvP and Raids.

Guild Info

Currently we have a guild called Evolved on the Server: Star Forge. We are going to be starting fresh on the server which will mean we need to level up the Guild to gain all of the perks it has to offer. There are different ways on how to level up the guild so please check out the following links.

If your looking for a invite please get in contact with the following people via discord.

• Cataclysm
  • DJHaighted
  • Jedediah
  • Origin
  • Relictus
  • Soulquake
  • Star
  • Taevarth

Recruitment

We are going to attempt to also recruit some new members as well and will set up a recruitment post that we will need assistance on keeping bumped. More people means that we can do more content for PvE, PvP and Raids.

Zone Recruitment

We would love some assistance with zone recruitment. This will help us grow when everyone is out in the Galaxy. Please follow the below information on how you can help us.

• Open up Guild Window
  • Click on General Tab
  • Look for and Click the Hyperlink symbol
    • When hovered over it, it will read “Add a Hyperlink inspect for your guild to chat”
  • Chat will be opened with a clickable Link to our recruitment in game
  • Post the following information
    • We offer a multigaming community, forums & Discord. 18+ age, Leveling, Social and have fun. Just starting out so come join a growing community PM for more info. Check us out at evolvedgaming.org
  • Hit Enter

If you get any responses please reply with the following msg.

• With a large Multi Gaming Community we do require that you go to our website. evolvedgaming.org and register. It takes about 5 min then it will gain you access to our Forums and Discord

Big thanks to all that are willing to assist us in growing our community in SWTOR.

SWTOR Information

Below is a great list of all the infomation you will need to know about Swtor. I strongly suggest before subbing for a length of time you read the information about Free-to-Play (F2P), Preferred, and Subscribed so that you dont waste your IRL money.

Table of Content

FOR THE EMPIRE!!!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

1 Like

I’m seeing enough people have leveled up that we could start looking into running at least storymode operations and some flashpoints if we can find some good times to get everybody on. Until 8.3 raiding starts, Saturdays are a good time for me right now personally.