Switching Mains

I made a new toon to play in SL and am putting my warrior (who is currently in guild) down for awhile. I wanted to get my new Shaman in the guild to go from there. Who do I message in game about this?


1 Like

Hey Xulgar! Getting your shaman in the guild is no problem, one of the officers will just have to invite you. You can do a /who Evolved, ask in the #wow-h-chat channel in discord, or if you look up Evolved in the guild finder you can send a request including your forum name so one of us officers can send the invite the next time we log on.

1 Like

Welcome home!

Sounds good. Thanks!