TBC Classic Raid Days / Times Poll

Since we are growing more and more as the weeks go on. I would like to get a better idea of what days work best for members in terms of raiding. As we all know Kara will be a 10man raid and every other raid after will be 25 man raids. We are looking at doing 2 raid days to start and maybe go 1 more later on down the road and depending on what raids we are doing and how fast we clear them.

Please only vote if you think you will be raiding in TBC Classic.

TBC Classic Raid Days
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

Also trying to figure out what times would work best for everyone. Please vote on the best time if for some reason you cannot make either of these times please msg Cataclysm on discord by DM.

ALL TIMES ARE IN THE "PM"

TBC Classic Times
  • 5:30 PST, 6:30 MST, 7:30 CST, 8:30 EST
  • 6 PST, 7 MST, 8 CST, 9 EST

0 voters

Days and Times might change closer to TBC.

Will do another Poll when Pre Patch comes live.

Have gotten enough information for now. We will look at doing another Poll for days and times during prepatch. Thanks everyone that voted so that we can now attempt to recruit for the current days and times.

i know the current days and times might not line up for people. Dont know what the future has in store for us. There could be more / different groups going at different times and days. But we will be moving forward with current polls and times. If you have any questions please feel free to Discord Msg me.