Those looking to try out The Division 2 here is some basic info with more to come.
Div 2 encyclopedia Spreadsheet
Div 2 collections list Spreadsheet 2
Then there is Endgame Play:
- Alert Level 3+ control points - They drop blueprints (good ones that you can’t get elsewhere) thanks to u/HSG82(Reddit: Control Points info)
- Farm exotics - T wo of which are pretty easily attained (chatterbox and liberty) many posts and guides on this but i will link u/ytzy because of the general list (Reddit: Exotic loot locations) both pretty easy quests to do. Check out (Link: Gosunoob Exotic guides) as well for more indepth. PSA on the Hyena chests do not try to join another instance or loot another before 24hrs currently its bugged and you will reset your cool-down for this box and get no loot, I learned this the hard way.
- Collect Hunter masks - these also give you ivory keys (reddit: info on ivory keys ) for special chest in whitehouse. u/Asian_Child (Reddit: Hunter mask Easter eggs) and mask 11 and 12 u/DadRage (Reddit: Mask 11&12) Gosu has a guide on this (Link: gosu guide)
- Bounties - for easy specialization points (It has been noted that Black tusk bounties are the ones that give specialization points.) and IMO the best way to earn $$$. There is snitches you can find that unlock additional bounties (Link: Gosu guide) . Also small PSA on bounties if you die or fail you can restart it and it wont require additional INTEL, just return to the bounties person and click the same one again.
- Collectibles and Achievements - For those 100%ers (Link: Hold to Rest - collectible guide)
- Weekly club challenges - Make sure you activate (Link: Hold To Rest - Activating club challenges)
- Clear Missions -on challenge difficulty for chance of exotics. We have multiple confirmations in comments (Reddit: exotic loot) on exotics dropping.
- Raise your gear score - You can re-calibrate items 450 and above by adding stats to increase gear score. Example if you have a 454 item that has a low crit chance on it and you take a max crit chance from another piece you can raise that items GS to almost 470!
- PVP - Conflict and Maxing out DZ is just fun in general. So if you haven’t DZ’d much max that out you’ll want to have that in the future!
- SHD skill unlocks - Some skills will be buffed or nerfed so its good rule of thumb to unlock them all. there is 4 unmarked found by u/FoehammersRvng (Reddit: Unmarked SHD tech)
- Specializations - You can respec points, However when you max out a specialization you will want to switch to another so you do not waste points and can have all 3 maxed out. points earned only go to the current active specialization.
- Stash Space - Lets be real we are all dealing with the Inventory and stash boss. A simple way to solve this is to use your two other character slots and move items from stash onto that character. The way I did it was having one character for Guns and Mods and another character for Armor. Level up those characters to increase your inventory space through perks.
- SELL OR DECONSTRUCT ITEMS? - IMO donate when needed for projects and my rule of thumb when being always capped on materials is to SELL guns and Deconstruct Armor/mods. Reasoning behind this is because armor and mods give you printer filament and armor gives you materials for armor crafting. Guns usually just steel so I recommend selling those.
There is a TON of info and gameplay!
We are always looking for more members to join our community and you can help. Click the button below and bump our recruitment posts.