I’m a returning player who really misses playing with a great community. Your recruitment post drove me to your main page, and the words “Accomplished Casual” that I read there really resonated with me and reminded me of the guild I enjoyed from Classic through to the end of WOTLK. Since Cataclysm I’ve only dropped in now and then on an expansion, and haven’t done anything more than LFR - and my old friends have all moved on.
Near the end of BFA I started over on Proudmoore, and now have a raiding-ready warlock and am starting to work on my death knight. I am really enjoying this expansion and would love to have a great guild with which to experience it more fully.
I love raiding within a fun (but bring your best to the table) guild environment, and I really enjoy it when a guild makes an effort to run dungeons together rather than an everyone-for-themselves mentality. I’m hoping you folks are a good fit for me, because I like everything I’ve read about you so far
Welcome to Evolved! I hope we live up to your expectations! I’ve lost many a small guild family over the years, but I really feel we’ve formed something more longer lasting here.
To help you get started: (if you haven’t already done any of the below )
Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV
To setup discord:
- go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
- use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
- you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Trixie”
- you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
- ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.
New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide
Looking forward to raiding with you!