Trixie's Application

Hi folks!

I’m a returning player who really misses playing with a great community. Your recruitment post drove me to your main page, and the words “Accomplished Casual” that I read there really resonated with me and reminded me of the guild I enjoyed from Classic through to the end of WOTLK. Since Cataclysm I’ve only dropped in now and then on an expansion, and haven’t done anything more than LFR - and my old friends have all moved on.

Near the end of BFA I started over on Proudmoore, and now have a raiding-ready warlock and am starting to work on my death knight. I am really enjoying this expansion and would love to have a great guild with which to experience it more fully.

I love raiding within a fun (but bring your best to the table) guild environment, and I really enjoy it when a guild makes an effort to run dungeons together rather than an everyone-for-themselves mentality. I’m hoping you folks are a good fit for me, because I like everything I’ve read about you so far :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Trixie,

Welcome to Evolved! I hope we live up to your expectations! I’ve lost many a small guild family over the years, but I really feel we’ve formed something more longer lasting here.

To help you get started: (if you haven’t already done any of the below :slight_smile: )

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Trixie
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Trixie”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

Looking forward to raiding with you!
Isi

1 Like