Turnstyl Application

Hello everyone,
I’ve applied to join you ladies and gentlemen as a Priest, my main focus is healing. I did play WoW during Warlords of Draenor and apparently I logged A LOT of time (multiple toons with garrisons)but I honestly don’t remember most of it. I’m a long time EQ2 player looking to enjoy Shadowlands with you great group of folks. I’m a very easy going individual and always willing to jump in and help where required.

I’m located on the east coast of the US, so you will find me online 8PM EST most nights after I put my little ones down and most weekends. I’m always interested in learning new encounters. That’s pretty much all I can think of at the moment any question, feel free to ask away.

Thanks all

Hello!

Welcome back the the game! I hope you are enjoying shadowlands so far. We would love to have you join us in Evolved. We can always use more healer friends, specially in dungeons / keys, if that is your thing. Our server is based on the west side, and all of our listed times will be in PST. That said, the timing will work well for you. Our guild events usually start at 6pm server, 9pm EST. There are a ton of eastern peeps (myself included) so time zone math is fun.

To help you get started:

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/XSnHUuV

To setup discord:

1. go to the #jedbot-authentication channel
  2. use these commands to align your discord account with your forum name and unlock the server:
    .iam Turnstyl
    .setrole WoW-A

Guild Invite:

1. you can use the in game guild finder. Make sure to just note your forum name from here “Turnstyl”
  2. you can use “/who evolved” and ask an online member to point you to an officer for invite
  3. ask in discord. In discord after you do the above setup, scroll WAYYYYYY down to the WoW-A area. You can go to WoW-A Chat and @WoW-A Officer to ask for an invite to the guild. We’ll need your in game name and forum name for invite.

New member info: WoW-A New Member Guide

IGN: Meddah-Proudmoore