Wife and I are looking to transfer to Proudmoore and join

Hey all. My wife (Kylanie) and I interested in transferring and joining the guild.

I played back on Day 1 in Vanilla on Argent Dawn all the way though Cata. I’ve been off and on for each of the expansions. I’ve done a mix of raiding and small group content.

My wife started playing with me back in October with a couple of other local friends. It has become a very enjoyable activity for us to do together. We thought it might be a good time to look at a larger group of like minded players to group up and play with.

My wife plays a frost Mage (ilvl 456) and I play a Monk (ilvl 454). I’ve done tank/heal/dps on other characters, and I wanted the flexibility to fill whatever role was needed. So far I’ve been tanking primary since returning to the game.

Our coolest accomplishment so far was completing a full clear 2 mask horrific vision in Org this week. We are hoping to do a 3 mask run when we can unlock them next week in Stormwind :wink:

Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello everyone! *wave

1 Like

Hello!! The two of you are more than welcome to join us in Evolved! We are an active guild with many events throughout the week. We have people interested in PvP, running mythic keystones of all levels, mog and mount runs, and small groups running visions. You are welcome to join our discord server. Use the Jedbot (#bot-spam channel) to sign up. Then you will have access to the Evolved community. Look through the WoW-A chat, or even join us in a talk channel. Get to meet us. If you do decide to transfer to Proudmoore and want to join the guild, you can @ WoW-A Officer in Discord or whisper an officer in game for an invite.

Personally, I joined the guild a year ago with my husband. We server transferred to Proudmoore specifically to join Evolved. I wanted a large active guild that felt friendly / casual but still cleared current raid content to AOTC + a few mythic bosses. I’ve made so many new friends. I only wish we would have found the guild sooner. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

Current Weekly Schedule:

Tuesday evenings at 6pm PST: BoD mythic for Jaina mounts
Friday evenings at 6pm PST: Heroic raid teams (2 teams running NYA Heroic, full clearing in 3 hours)
Saturday evenings at 6pm PST: Mythic raid team (1 team running NYA Mythic) AND Achievement runs (Glory of the Raider rotating weekly)
Sunday evenings at 6pm PST: Open raid (NYA Normal - casual raiding)

in game: Meddah-Proudmoore
Discord: Meddah#5457

1 Like

Hi to you both! Looks like Medd got you sorted with the info you’ll need :smiley: Welcome to Evolved! Can’t wait to meet you!