Along with the official WoW-A Charter, this is the Ranking system for more detailed information on who’s in charge and what they do.
Guild Leader Isilaura
The Guild Leader is responsible for his/her Guild and all that pertains to Evolved in WoW Alliance (Proudmoore). It is the Guild Leader’s responsibility to set in-game and out of game (if necessary) goals for the Guild to provide the proper direction and course for Evolved. The Guild Leader has the final say so on all things pertaining to the workings of the Guild and its membership.
At any time the Guild Leader may assume the responsibilities of any other Officer position within the Guild if necessary and can override any decision made by another officer if it is deemed to be detrimental to the Guild. As an extension of the overall Evolved Community (Evolved Gaming), the Guild Leader is expected to operate and make all decisions with the betterment of Evolved as a whole in mind.
Executive Officer Helzer
The Executive Officer is a direct extension of the Guild Leader and only answers to the Guild Leader. The Executive Officer is in complete charge of the guild whenever the Guild Leader is not present and has the Guild Leader’s authority to make on-the-spot decisions for the betterment of the Guild if needed. As with the Guild Leader, the Executive Officer can assume other officer positions if needed. The Executive Officer can override another Officer’s decision (with the exception of the Guild Leader) if deemed necessary.
Recruiting Officer Star
The Recruitment Officer is ultimately responsible for the growth of Evolved and all matters pertaining to recruitment within Evolved. He/she will develop strategies to grow our membership. It is the Recruitment Officer’s responsibility to introduce new members into the Guild.
As with the Guild Leader and Executive Officer, the Recruitment Officer can assume other officer positions if needed. The Recruitment Officer can override another Officer’s decision (with the exception of the Guild Leader or Executive Officer) if deemed necessary.
Officers are directly responsible for specific tasks within the guild itself and for miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Guild Leader or other officers. Officers are appointed by the Guild Leader as well as the rest of the Officers. All officers also assist in all other areas of officer duties as well.
Raid Leader Drinkythangs and Allieya
- Research New Raids/Bosses from all angles; dps/tank/healer roles for different strategies depending on make-up of said raid group .
- Go over raid strategies with Raid Assists to help define each role’s place and to have all leaders on the same page before even setting foot in new raid.
- Have videos and reference material that can be linked to all members before raids.
- When entering the raid dungeon, keep all members on pace and focus on the tasks at hand.
- When at the boss and prior to engaging, set marks/groups up and then go over the strategy with all raid members using Specialists to help clarify and explain roles within that Task leader’s purview.
- Assign people tasks such as calling things, interrupts, etc.
- After each wipe, review the strategy with the raid group and make sure all understand what went wrong and what went right.
- Open a post on the forums where people can discuss the strategy and any changes they think could help progress the raid next time (if needed).
- After each raid, review performance with Raid Assists to determine what may be done to improve the strategy or player’s roles as needed.
M+/PvP Officer OPEN
The purpose of the M+/PvP Officer is to create events that will pertain to M+ (coordinating M+ and making sure the composition is viable while also pulling in new members that may be hesitant to participate) and PvP content such as Warmode, Battle Grounds and Arenas.
M+ Officer OPEN - Allieya manages in the interim
The M+ Officers assist in coordinating M+ runs - making sure the composition is viable while also pulling in new members that may be hesitant to participate.
PvE Events Officer OPEN
The PvE Events Officer is responsible for setting up and coordinating Mog runs, Mount runs, Achievement runs and any other fun activity for guild members to participate in.
Recruitment Assistant OPEN
The Recruitment Assistant is ultimately responsible for the growth of Evolved and all matters pertaining to recruitment within Evolved. He/she will develop strategies to grow our membership. Works with the Recruitment Officer.
Raid Assistant Medd and Staletela
These officers are under the command of the raid leader of their group. They will assist in the overall organization of the raid as per Calling out Targets, Quick Call outs, reviewing raid logs, removal of raiders from raids and chatting with raiders after or on off nights about their performances (Good and Bad) with their raid leaders to assist and answer questions.
Logistics Officer OPEN
The Logistics Officer manages the in-game Guild bank - keeping it profitable for guild repairs, and keeping it stocked with raiding and M+ resources appropriate to the tier. Also responsible for running the lottery for the guild.