WoW Classic Faction/Type re-vote!

Hello all!

As we’re trying to get things moving with WoW Classic, we would like to give people the chance to either vote for the first time, or if they changed their mind, to re-vote. And also get to choose between PvP/PvE. The majority vote will guide the decision on what the official focus of Evolved will be, at least initially, to give it the best chance to succeed and try to get enough people to do end game content. This in no way means, if people that do not wish to go with the voted option that you can’t make another group, or that your group can’t be part of Evolved. We never want to limit your options on gaming. This is simply to focus our resources and set it up for success.

Here’s the link to info on WoW Classic if you haven’t checked it out already: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/22990080/mark-your-calendars-wow-classic-launch-and-testing-schedule

If you have any questions at anytime, please pm me on Discord, I’m always here for you all.

Thanks and I’m excited to play with everyone in WoW-C!

• For The Horde!
  • For The Alliance!
  • For Either! Just wanna have fun with everyone!

0 voters

• PvP (Red Is Dead time)
  • PvE (Unicorn Fluffy time)
  • Either (Evolved Fun Fun time)

0 voters

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Tae screamed at me… made me do chores, and then come vote. >:| HAPPY NOW MOM!? @Taevarth

2 Likes

yes, you did well my child.

1 Like

Voted @Taevarth. Cheers to the future grind and gank fests.

1 Like

you know I’m always up for a good grind!

It’s so close!!! HYPE!

1 Like

Lok’tar Ogar!

1 Like

I don’t care what side we play horde or Ally. I just want to lock in my name “Shots” with no accent marks on the server we go to.

Lok’tar Ogar!

2 Likes

What class will you be playing??

• Druid
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Priest
  • Rogue
  • Shaman/Paladin
  • Warlock
  • Warrior

0 voters